{Vegan MoFo} A recap of Vegan MoFo 2013

On the last day of Vegan MoFo, I leave you with a sample of the gluten-free recipes posted at Made of Stars during the month. In no particular order (click on the images to go to the recipes):

carobcup1

rosemary1

apricot1

sunflowerintro1

blueberry cake

pesto1

***chocalmond1

veganpre-schooler1

maca1

***soupheading***

chocchai1

shiitake1

Thank you for following my MoFo journey, and for leaving thoughtful comments.

Ally 🙂

13 Responses to {Vegan MoFo} A recap of Vegan MoFo 2013

1. kitwocky says:

Glad we crossed paths as part of Vegan MoFo!

2. Thanks for sharing Ally x

Its been a lip-smackingly good MOFO this year. I have managed to assemble a HUGE collection of amazing vegan recipes, many of them from right here. Cheers for sharing your wealth of recipes and your wholesome deliciousness with us Ally. Your kids are very lucky mini-vegans to say the least 🙂

4. Lindsay says:

Oooh, this has made me discover a bunch of your recipes I missed — thanks for the recap, off to check them out!

Delicious, as always! Your recap has made me terribly hungry…off to the kitchen now.

Wow you have been busy, it all looks fantastic! I bet you have some very happy little vegans. Wish I was one of them 🙂

Aaaww, thanks. 🙂
      How are you? Vegan MoFo kept me busy and I have some catching up to do on the blogs I regularly read, including yours.
      I hope you are well. 🙂

7. Linda says:

We made it to the end of the month! Thanks for the re-cap. I’ve read so many great recipes in the last month, I’ve had trouble remembering which blog they came from and which I wanted to make. There are several here I wanted to try. Next year I’ll be wiser and bookmark them all!

Yay! We made it. 🙂
      There are lots of recipes I would like to try- including the layered salad you made. Too many recipes, too little time. 🙂