A Heartfelt Thank You

I am thrilled to announce that I was voted #1 in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Vegan and Vegetarian Moms 2013.

I am over the moon!

I am deeply thankful to everyone who voted – friends, family members, and ‘followers’ of Made of Stars. Thank you for your support and kindness.

As a newbie blogger, it is very exciting to receive this type of accolade. It warms my heart to know that people are engaging with Made of Stars and finding the content useful.

I want to acknowledge each blogger in the competition.  There is great diversity and talent within our group. I look forward to connecting with the moms that I have not yet had the good fortune to ‘meet’.

I also want to acknowledge the bloggers who were voted into the Top 25.  Congratulations on your achievement!

To the blogs that were awarded a ‘Blog to Watch’  or ‘Most Influential’ title, congratulations on receiving recognition for your talents.

😀

26 Responses to A Heartfelt Thank You

1. Brittany says:

Congratulations again, what an accomplishment!

2. Way to go Ally, I’m super excited for you 🙂

CONGRATS! You really deserved the top spot!

Oh that is very sweet of you to say! 🙂 Thank you for voting for me. I really appreciate that you remembered to do it each day.
      I am also really happy that you voted for Arohanui Vegan Love. I am thrilled that she is in top 5.
      And a Gold Coast blogger, Lou (Fridge Scrapings) was named as a Blog to Watch!

I am so happy for you, Ally!!! Congratulations!!

5. Andra Muhoberac says:

Fantastic! I really love your blog, and, obviously, so do a LOT of people! Congratulations!

Thank you Andra. I am very appreciative that you voted for me.
      Your comments on the blog are always encouraging and supportive, and that means a lot to me. 🙂

6. Yay! So excited for you which you definitely deserve and are a huge inspiration. What an awesome Vegan Mummy to four little vegans ;). Thanks so much for all your support as well xx

Oh thank you beautiful friend! I am so happy for you too. Thank you for your votes. I really appreciate your support and your kind words. You were so close to #4!
      Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 🙂

7. Xiomara says:

Congratulations!!

Thank you! Thanks for voting 🙂 I hope you are well. Have a great weekend! Or are you working today?

• Xiomara says:

Thank you. I am good, but it’s kinda crazy for me for a few personal reasons I hope get better soon.

I am soo excited you are #1! yay!! And now I didn’t work on Sunday? I need to revisit my time zones. Australia is soo far 🙂

Thank you! I still can’t believe I came in at #1.
        Yeah, there is a big time difference. I think New York is 16 hours behind the time zone where I live. I thought I had remembered you saying that you sometimes worked on Saturdays. Did I remember that correctly? When I wrote that, it was early Sat morning your time.
        I hope everything turns out how you want it to, soon.

• Xiomara says:

Yes, I do work Saturdays! good memory. The timestamp said 3am on sunday :p.

Fortunately (?) i didn’t work this past saturday because we had a blizzard and they canceled programming! hooray for snow!!! 😀

It’s always nice to have an unexpected day off! I have heard a little bit about the blizzard. What kind of impact did it have? I’ve never been in a blizzard- thankfully!
        Yes, I would have written that in the early hours of Sunday! Oops! I was up late (early?!).

Congrats for 1st place! I have been voting for you too, each day! 🙂 Happy days!

Oh thank you Sophie! I really appreciate that you voted each day. 🙂 That is very thoughtful of you.
      I am very happy about being 1st place!

9. Vanessa says:

What happy news! Congrats, Ally!

Congratulation you deserve it!